Nigeria’s Agu joins Turkish club Bursaspor on loan
Nigeria international midfielder Mikel Agu has joined Turkish Super Lig club Bursaspor on a season-long loan from Portuguese giants FC Porto.
It is Agu’s third loan move since joining FC Porto’s youth set up in 2012.
Agu joins Nigerian compatriot William Troost-Ekong at the club.
“I’m delighted to join Bursaspor, I came here for business and I can’t wait to show everyone what I can do,” Agu told the club’s official website.
“I spoke with some players who had previously played here in Porto and received positive feedback. I also found out during my own research that this is a great club,” said Agu.
The 24-year-old, who has only made two appearances for Porto, spent the 2016/17 season on loan at Portuguese side Vitória Setúbal where he made 34 appearances last season.
Isco to sign Real deal
Isco has revealed he will put pen to paper on a new Real Madrid contract soon, reports Marca.
The Spaniard, who was named man of the match in Real’s UEFA Super Cup win against Manchester United on Tuesday, is out of contract next summer.
However, he confirmed that he is poised to extend his stay at the Bernabeu.
“It’s not the moment to speak about that, it’s [the moment] to be happy, and it will be done soon, we are very close,” he said.
Perez not thinking of Bale sale
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez insists he is not contemplating the sale of Gareth Bale.
Bale, who is in his fifth season at Real, has repeatedly been tipped to return to the Premier League, with Manchester United frequently touted as suitors.
The player himself is believed to be happy in the Spanish capital while club president Perez says he is not considering parting ways with the Wales forward.
When asked about the possible departure of Bale, Perez told Champions Total: “I do not contemplate those things.
“Bale is Real Madrid, we are very satisfied with him and he is one of the best players in the world.”
Chelsea target Rose
Chelsea has turned their attention to Tottenham left-back Danny Rose, according to The Sun.
The Premier League champions have changed tack after admitting defeat in their pursuit of Juventus full-back Alex Sandro.
Manchester United has also been linked with Rose, who Spurs are understood to have no intention of selling.