”If you are old enough to die for your Country, you ought to be old enough to hold an Office.”
-Senator Adeyeye #ConstitutionReview
This afternoon, we passed 29 Bills at the @NGRSenate #ConstitutionReview Exercise!
Thank you for participating in the process!
– Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) tweeted at 3:59 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
The immunity is ONLY for speeches at plenary. I didn’t need criminal immunity yesterday. I dont need it today. I’ll never need it tomorrow!
– Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) tweeted at 10:59 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
Bishop O. Ojo
@bukolasaraki Mr. Senate President, your tenure in the upper house is yielding fruits well done. Am proud of you
– BISHOP O. OJO (@oluwasegunotta) tweeted at 11:05 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
Thank you Bishop. We still have a lot more to do. Our work continues!
– Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) tweeted at 11:13 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
#NotTooYoungToRun bill: Nigerians commend 8th Senate, say youths’ll take power in 2019 @adeyanjudeji @NGRSenate
-Vanguard Newspapers (@vanguardngrnews) tweeted at 9:37 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara
We must empower youths to take up responsibilities – Dogara
Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara (@YakubDogara) tweeted at 10:02 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017
Dr Joe Odumakin
On ground at MMA with the wife of the Senate President, Dr. Toyin Saraki.
– Dr Joe Odumakin (@DrJoeOdumakin) tweeted at 10:20 PM on Wed, Jul 26, 2017