Fire guts Kcee’s house, destroys SUV


The house of singer, Kcee at the Omole Phase, Lagos was on Saturday gutted by fire.

The fire is said to have started from the generator house.

His Prado SUV was reportedly partly damaged by the fire.

Men of the Lagos state fire service were alerted but didn’t respond promptly. Kcee is currently in Abia state for the celebration of his album.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button