By Adeniyi Ogunfowoke
Black spots are left after acne is treated and it’s prevalent amongst almost all teenagers during puberty.
For many black spot sufferers, the prospect of living blemish-free can easily lead to a medicine cabinet full of chemical creams and oral medications.
While these treatments may offer immediate and powerful results, they also tend to carry a long list of side-effects. For those who desire a safe alternative to get rid of the scars left behind from pimples and acne, try some of these clever natural solutions.
- Aloe vera gel:Is a fantastic remedy to get rid of acne scars. It regenerates damaged tissues and decreases swelling on the affected area. Regular usage of aloe vera gel also helps prevent breakouts, resulting in smoother skin.
- Baking soda:Is a common household item with enormous uses, including the ability to help heal scars. It is composed of sodium bicarbonate crystals, which gently exfoliate skin when used as a cleansing scrub.
- Coconut oil:Is at the top of the list when it comes to natural moisturizers with healing properties.
- Onions:Is an age-old remedy for scars and they are even used in some commercial scar fading creams.
- Honey:Another natural moisturizer, which can help heal scars, is honey. It is best to use raw honey, not the processed kind found on the shelves of most chain grocery stores.