Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, a Nigerian Fuji singer with lots of fashion and swags has some amazing things about him that you never thought of.
Oga nla as he is also called by his teeming fans was born on the 27th of November 1967 in Lagos.
Let’s take a look at the 10 amazing things about facts about Oga Nla, Arabambi, Wasiu Alabi Odetola Pasuma.
1. Pasuma was born in Mushin area of Lagos on the 27th of November, 1967.
2. He attended Muslim Mission Primary School for his primary education and the Nigerian Model High School for his secondary education.
3. He ventured into music in 1984 and released his debut album titled “Recognition” in 1993.
4. He once said in an interview that his first dream was to become a footballer.
5. Despite being a full-time Fuji singer, Pasuma featured in lots of Nollywood movies.
6. He didn’t limit himself to singing Fuji alone, in August 2015, he surprised his fans by releasing his first hip-hip album titled; “My World. in the album songs, he featured Oritse Femi, Olamide Tiwa Savage and Patoranking.
7. He is blessed with 10 children, 7 males and 3 females.
8. Since he started singing in 1984, and realising his first album in 1993, Pasuma has released over 30 albums.
9. Pasuma is also a philanthropist and he has extended his hand of gesture to several upcoming artists, helping them pave the way in the music industry.
10. He didn’t live together with his two parents because the duo separated when he was still a teenager.